The prices below give participants a general idea of anticipated costs for a basic itinerary. Virtually all participants have a unique requirement in respect of time frame on the trail, use of porters and volcano climb extensions. Please complete the booking form so a bespoke programme can be prepared for you detailing costs for your trip.
1 person - USD209-
4 persons - USD527-
2 persons - USD296-
5 persons - USD668-
3 persons - USD437-
6 persons - USD758-
- Guide fee (2 days)
- 1 nights accommodation based on twin bedded room
- Dugout canoe excursion Lake Mutanda
- 1 porter per person (3 sectors)
* Please note that accommodation at Nkuringo Gorilla Camp is on a full board arrangement and is based on 2 persons sharing in a room, 4 persons sharing in 2 rooms and 6 persons in 3 rooms. Odd number groups will occupy an additional room on single occupancy basis.
Extra night for any relax day at Nkuringo Gorilla Camp USD150- FB twin/double occupancy, USD100- FB single occupancy.
The payments for special hire services if required will be paid for directly between yourself and the vehicle owner providing the transfer service.
Rates could vary due to increases in the local fuel price.
- National Park Fees (see tariff below)
- Local activities in Nkuringo (community walk)
- Snack/lunch box on day 1 of walk which should be obtained from the previous nights accommodation
- Any items of a personal nature
NATIONAL PARK FEES
You will be required to pay park fees and escort fees directly to the National Parks office in either Buhoma or Nkuringo.
- Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park Fees valid from July 1st 2011 through June 30th 2013:
Per day per 24 hours US$35- per person
Nature Walk fee Bwindi Impenetrable Forest: US$15- per person.
VIRUNGA DAY TREKS
Our Nkuringo Walking Safaris Guide fee for one day treks on the Virunga is US$30- per day per group. The National Parks charge an activity fee as outlined below.
- Volcano climbing fee US$60- per person which includes the National Park entrance fee - valid from July 1st 2011 through June 30th 2013
Payments for accommodations in Buhoma, Rushaga (Nshongi Camp), Kisoro (Countryside Guest house) and Mgahinga Community Rest Camp you will settle directly with the hotelier, guest house, or the campsite as are not included in the Nkuringo Walking Safari fee.
All accommodation rates at the above venues include breakfast unless otherwise stated.